multiple imap spoolfiles?

Hey folks.  I'm in the process of moving a bunch of my email to a
different imap server, and I'd like to make a single move (lots of
email to move) rather than having to move things to a local mbox then
off to the new imap server.

Is it possible to set up multiple spools/folders/whatnot?

This is roughly what I have at the moment:
set hostname="domain.org"   # my DNS domain
set folder="imaps://leblanc@xxxxxxxxxx/INBOX"
set spoolfile="imaps://leblanc@xxxxxxxxxx/INBOX"

I need to move things to an imap server at domain2.org.

I'm running 1.5.something on FreeBSD.

TIA
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

After the last of 16 mounting screws has been removed from an access
cover, it will be discovered that the wrong access cover has been removed.