Re: Open SSL

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004, Bennett Todd wrote:

> Do you perhaps source the smime.rc that came with mutt? That enables
> S/MIME signature validation, using invocations of the external
> openssl(1) command.

> -Bennett

I guess not. I don't see it anywhere. I haven't changed any of the
signature/encryption options in muttrc. I'm using a mutt rpm, though.

My mutt is unable to verify PGP signatures as well, but that never
bothered me. The OpenSSL message is new, and I haven't changed anything.

I guess its about time that I learn about sigs and encryption anyway.
I'll do some searching an manual reading when I get a little more time.
Thanks.