Re: few questions

* On 2004.07.05, in <20040705103651.GL12859@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Dave Pearson" <davep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Given that mutt seems to be using space as a completion mechanism (just like
> tab), could it be that you've got two or more files that have the same

It's not exactly the same. Space is <buffy-cycle>, which completes on
incoming folder names. However, it falls through to filename completion
on failure, which is why you get the file picker when pressing <space>.

    bind editor <space> noop

will fix this, making <space> an actual space character. To retain
<buffy-cycle>, bind it to something else. Since <buffy-cycle> falls
through to <complete>, I might just use <tab> for it:

    bind editor "\t" buffy-cycle

But that causes conflicting behavior, too, so it might be best to
choose something else.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS
        No money,  no book.  No book,  no study.  No study, no pass.