Re: Advanced alternates regexp

Olaf, et al --

...and then Olaf Schulz said...
%
% Hallo David,

Hiya! (even though I'm not the most recent David!

% am Thu, 04.09.2003 um 13:57 h -0500 schriebst Du:
% >
% > If you wanted a LOT of pain, I supposed you could use backticks to
% > generate an alternates list with another program, but that would just be
% > silly.
%
% Not too silly, if you were able to feed the "original" address string to
% that program, rewrite there the domain part of the few exemtions (for
% recognition only, not in the real message) and then let the backtick-rewritten
% string simply match .*@yourdomain

Hmmm...

Let's figure out how it should look first.  Let's say I want to EXCLUDE
from my alternates

  laura(tg)?@...
  madi(tg)?@...
  quin(tg)?@...

but include anything else at the domain.  How would you write that?(!!?)

%
% But I must be missing something...

Maybe so.  *I* sure don't see a straightforward way to do it.

%
% Olaf

TIA & HTH & HAND

:-D