Re: pgp verification

Re: pgp verification [Eduardo Gargiulo <ejg-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thu, Sep
04, 2003 at 09:59:21AM -0400, <20030904135921.GA22815@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>]
> where mutt looks for public keys. I'm looking for some way to tell mutt
> search public keys on another alternative server when the keys are not
> found on that server. Is there any way to do that? How?

This is a gnupg issue, not a mutt one. I doubt gnupg offers using a
backup server, but from my experience you wouldn't ever need to use one,
as the main keyservers are sychronized anyway and the non-sychronized
servers lag behind so much that anyone uploading their key there is a
poor fellow anyway.

(Occasionally I upload keys found in strange locations to the network,
which requires manual intervention anyway.)

Christoph
--
Christoph Berg <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://rw4.cs.uni-sb.de/~cb/