Re: My messages?

* On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 Andrei A. Voropaev (avorop@xxxxxxx) muttered:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 11:20:58PM +0200, Jacek Wojaczynski wrote:
> [...]
> > I wonder if it is possible to automatically mark my messages (on mailing
> > lists) as read? I don't want to be informed about New mail in a folder
> > if it is for e.g. only one mail from me :)
>
> I think a while ago someone posted message describing how procmail can be used
> for that. Something like
>
> :0 fhw
> * ^From: me
> | formail -a 'Status: RO'

This would only work for mbox.
A mutt macro seems like the more general approache.

macro index yourkey
'<tag-pattern>~P<enter><tag-prefix><clear-flag>N<untag-pattern>.<enter>'

folder-hook ~l 'push yourkey'

HTH,

Michael
--
NEVER RESPOND TO CRITICAL PRESS.  IT IS A GAME YOU CAN ONLY LOSE, AND IT
MAKES US LOOK BAD.

PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key