pgp verification

Hi all.

This might be rather off-topic, but I only use gnupg from mutt, so may
be someone on this list who could help me.

I'm feeding default gpg.rc from my muttrc, and mostly of signed messages
I receive are succesfully verified, but not all. In .gnupg/options y
have set

keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net

where mutt looks for public keys. I'm looking for some way to tell mutt
search public keys on another alternative server when the keys are not
found on that server. Is there any way to do that? How?

thanks in advance and sorry for my english

-ejg