Re: My messages?

Thanks for posting this. I've added this to my .procmailrc and thought
I'd test its behavior with this message.

Best,
Adam

Andrei A. Voropaev (avorop@xxxxxxx) wrote:
" On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 11:20:58PM +0200, Jacek Wojaczynski wrote:
" [...]
" > I wonder if it is possible to automatically mark my messages (on mailing
" > lists) as read? I don't want to be informed about New mail in a folder
" > if it is for e.g. only one mail from me :)
"
" I think a while ago someone posted message describing how procmail can be used
" for that. Something like
"
" :0 fhw
" * ^From: me
" | formail -a 'Status: RO'
"
" Though this is not tested. And of course requires more accurate writing of the
" recipe.
"
" --
" Andrei