Re: mailboxes treeview inside mutt

Hi there,

En ce beau jeudi 28 août, à 13 heures 51, Jostein Berntsen a raconté :
»
» What about the sidebar patch? I use it and think it is great. It also
» gives you extra commands so you can move in the mailboxes overview.
»
» http://vorlon.ces.cwru.edu/~jrh29/

It looks great, but :

. I didn't  see any colorization of the  mailboxes while receiving New
    mail :'(
. It  checks all my mailboxes around  all ten seconds, and  then it is
    really annoying to see mutt  freezing like that.. I didn't see any
    option  telling  mutt  to  check  all theses  mailboxes  every  XX
    seconds, that would be very helpful..

Despite theses points, this patch does exactly what I were waiting for :)

Thanks

--
                                Hugues

    [GnuPG+:fINGERpRINT] 9319d89b4bf8da501778 215f171acb414f0e8a58