Mutt list archives (Re: get the newbie! New messages not flagged)

Re: Re: get the newbie! New messages not flagged [Floyd Hagen
<flohagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 09:06:19AM +0900,
<20030903000619.GA1853@xxxxxxxxxx>]
> By the way, it looks like the archive at mail-archive.com hasn't been updated
> in
> while.

I noticed the same some weeks ago. The other two archives mentioned at
www.mutt.org also suck, so I decided to create a new list archive for
the mutt lists. I've already got a basic version running. (I've written
it from scratch as I couldn't find any archival program that did the
threading the way I wanted.)

Does anyone on this list have fairly complete archive of this and the
other mutt lists? I'd like to incorporate the mails into my archive.
(It seems to be impossible to extract the mails from the other web
archives.)

For those who want to have a peek, the work-in-progress version can be
tested at http://www.df7cb.de/mutt/, I'll post an announcement here if I
consider it ready.

Christoph
--