Re: UI enhancements

On 2007-09-06 10:40:05 -0500, David Champion wrote:
> Seems like a degenerate case of labelling to me.
>
> A number of people use labels as a kind of virtual folder
> implementation.  I use it that way only some, but it works admirably...
> if you have <edit-label>.

Yes. The only problem is that ~y doesn't look for whole words.
For instance, if you also use a label "reduce", <limit>~yred<enter>
will also find messages matching "reduce". I wonder if ~Y should
be added to search for whole words (or define some prefix that
could be used with other pattern modifiers, e.g. ~:y EXPR, ~:B EXPR
and so on).