Re: UI enhancements

On Monday, September 10 at 09:36 AM, quoth Vincent Lefevre:
On 2007-09-06 10:40:05 -0500, David Champion wrote:
Seems like a degenerate case of labelling to me.

A number of people use labels as a kind of virtual folder
implementation.  I use it that way only some, but it works admirably...
if you have <edit-label>.

Yes. The only problem is that ~y doesn't look for whole words.

Since it's supposed to be ~y EXPR, perhaps we could just expand the definition of EXPR to support standard regex word delimiter syntax. That way a good pattern could be:

    ~y \<red\>

~Kyle
--
No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.
                                                     -- Elbert Hubbard