Re: dialog colors (UI enhancements)

Hi,

* Derek Martin [07-09-03 15:50:02 -0400] wrote:

I've used plenty of curses-based programs where the same colors as the
main window are used (especially on monochrome displays) and it seems
to work fine.  But, I think the right thing to do here is, since
you're adding an entirely new UI element (or widget, if you will), it
should have its own color configuration.

ACK.

Now that I've read some input on it and thought about it, I think such a change is not going to make it into 1.6. And a bigger change in look'n'feel would suit a mutt 2.0 much better.

The downside is that implementing more like this for consistency is going to be too much work. I likely don't have time for if it's just for seeing how it works out as a prototype.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!