[Mutt] #2917: format/flowed messages are not properly filled

#2917: format/flowed messages are not properly filled

 mutt wraps long lines in a format/flowed message, but does not fill the
 paragraphs they are in, resulting in awkward-to-read paragraphs with
 several long lines followed by a very short line followed by more long
 lines.

 This is with the default $wrap=0. Setting $wrap=80 seems to fix this
 example, but it fails with $wrap=79 or $wrap=-1.

 I was under the impression this was supposed to have been looked at
 extensively recently, but I can't seem to find evidence of it.

 My sample is 7 lines of "lorem ipsum" text. In the example attachment,
 mutt displays 5 long lines, 1 line with 1 word, and then 2 full lines.

 Example rendering:
 {{{