Re: [Mutt] #2917: format/flowed messages are not properly filled

#2917: format/flowed messages are not properly filled

Comment (by brendan):

 $wrap defaulting to 77 columns was because the majority opinion on mutt-
 dev IIRC was that by default mutt should use narrow columns for
 readability reasons. I think this was one of the reasons it tooks so long
 for the new flowed handler to be applied. I think it had to default to 0
 because otherwise on small screens the wrong thing would be done? I can't
 remember precisely why, but it could be dug up out of the mutt-dev archive
 I suppose.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2917#comment:4>