Re: [Mutt] #2917: format/flowed messages are not properly filled

#2917: format/flowed messages are not properly filled

Comment (by pdmef):

 Replying to [comment:11 Kyle Wheeler]:

 > How should mutt be more clever? I read this bug as requesting that
 > mutt pretend that long lines should be wrapped as if they ended in
 > a space (i.e. to have the paragraph "filled in").

 Now I understand why you quoted the RfC. It's really not about that.

 The example mail (and the mailbox) contain just a message where an
 f=f mail contains only fixed lines that mutt breaks because it thinks
 they're too long (triggered by the internal 77-1 limit).

 With $wrap>=80 and/or manually adding spaces everything is fine.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2917#comment:12>