Re: some oddities with latest CVS HEAD Mutt

Hi,

> [...]
> > Sometimes Mutt seems to forget marking messages as read. Most of the
> > time it works fine, but every now and then I read a newly received
> > message, close Mutt, start it again, and the message I had just read
> > still has the 'N' message flag.
>
> I could just reproduce this while running Mutt with `-d3'. However, I
> failed to see where something might have gone wrong by reading the
> debug log. I don't post it publically since it contains private but
> relevant data. It's available on request; help is appreciated!

The same is happening for me. Typically if I have mutt opened during
night on INBOX, I read all the new mails, switch to different mail
directory and switch back, INBOX contains all the files from the morning
~N again. However I don't want to blame mutt without proof (debug
output).

--
        Vlad