Re: some oddities with latest CVS HEAD Mutt

Jukka Salmi --> mutt-dev (2006-07-12 17:19:04 +0200):
[...]
> Sometimes Mutt seems to forget marking messages as read. Most of the
> time it works fine, but every now and then I read a newly received
> message, close Mutt, start it again, and the message I had just read
> still has the 'N' message flag.

I could just reproduce this while running Mutt with `-d3'. However, I
failed to see where something might have gone wrong by reading the
debug log. I don't post it publically since it contains private but
relevant data. It's available on request; help is appreciated!

TIA, Jukka

--
bashian roulette:
$ ((RANDOM%6)) || rm -rf ~