[Mutt] #2879: Default IMAP INBOX is listed twice in $folder

#2879: Default IMAP INBOX is listed twice in $folder

 == Background information ==
 Despite the entry in "Version", I'm actually running the '1.5.13' that
 shipped with Ubuntu 7.04.  However, I saw no bugs or change entries that
 show this has been fixed since.

 I have a Cyrus IMAP mailbox of this structure (output of Cyrus Imap
 `cyradm's listmailbox command):

 user.me (\!HasChildren)[[BR]]user.me.postmaster
 (\!HasNoChildren)[[BR]]user.me.webmaster (\!HasNoChildren)

 == Repro Steps ==
  1. `set   folder="imap://domain.tld/"`[[BR]]`set
 spoolfile="imap://domain.tld/INBOX"`
  1. Run 'mutt'.
  1. Hit 'c' (change to a different mailbox)
  1. Hit '?' for list.

 == Expected ==
 See a single entry for 'INBOX'.

 == Actual ==
 Two entries for 'INBOX'.  The list of mailboxes in each 'INBOX' is
 identical and is what identical to the output of 'cyradm'.

 == Notes ==
 This work as expected with Novell's Evolution mail client.

 When pressing <enter> to select the 'INBOX', I don't know if the desired
 behavior is:
  * is to browse the INBOX as a folder and see the sub-mailboxes or
  * to view the mail messages of the INBOX.
 I did not include this in the 'Expected behavior' because I do not know
 what to expect.  If this were a graphical client, clicking on INBOX would
 give the messages and the sub-mailboxes could be dropped down by a menu
 item arrow.  I don't know how this should work with a console client of
 this type.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2879>