Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6? (Debian patches)

Hello Takashi,

 On Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 2:15:01 +0900, Takashi Takizawa wrote:

> The mutli-charset patch contains the followings:
> - wcwidth --> proposing
> http://www.emaillab.org/mutt/1.5.14/patch-1.5.14.tt.wcwidth.3

    Thank you for the explanations. It appears the part of multi-charset
that I said in summary (8) was interesting and worth a serious review,
was simply this wcwidth patch. Good: Let's begin testing it. Thanks to
you and Tamo!

> - pgp_charsethack (written by Tamotsu Takahashi)
> http://www.emaillab.org/mutt/1.5.14/patch-1.5.14.tamo.pgp_charsethack.1

    It also permits to send traditional inline PGP mails in any charset
of $send_charset (instead of forced $send_charset="us-ascii:utf-8").

Bye!    Alain.