Re: Implementation of virtual folders in mutt

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 11:42:14PM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2006-08-09 12:53:17 -0700, William Yardley wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 10:32:33AM -0700, Charles Killian wrote:
> > > My preference for virtual folders thus far has been to use the "limit"
> > > suggestion.
>
> However you can no longer do a "limit" easily in such a virtual folder,
> because a "limit" will cancel the previous one.

This is true, however, when I hit the 'l' it preloads the previous limit.
It is small effort to create an "and" limit which says they need to be both
in the virtual folder as well as have a certain other property.  This is the
way gmail does it anyway (one of the search attributes is label:vfoldername),
and makes perfect sense from a databases point of view.

-C

--
====
Chip Killian