Re: [RFC] header caching for MH (was: [RFC] header+body caching for POP)

Hi,

* Thomas Glanzmann [06-05-06 09:09:33 +0200] wrote:

excuse the delay - I was travelling.

No problem! :)

And it is very good that you seem to have switched to best Revision
Control System that is available at the moment.

I had that discussion with Brendan and he seems to somewhat disagree in favor of mercurial. :)

Anyway, just in case someone is interested, my git tree can be cloned with:

  $ git clone http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pdmef/mutt/.git mutt

Which may take some time as I packed pretty much all of mutt's history into one git pack. The repository weighs around 30 MB.

These days I am happy that Larry
McVoy stopped giving me a free BitKeeper and so Linus started to
develop this more than compensating substitution.

I never tried bitkeeper, but git for me really is a totally "life changing tool", even more than make and gcc together.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!