Re: [RFC] header caching for MH (was: [RFC] header+body caching for POP)

Hello Rocco,

excuse the delay - I was travelling.

> Indeed. I've had some minutes to try it, it compiles and seems to be
> faster than without it. The patch is at:

>   <http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pdmef/mutt/patches/pdmef+patch+mh.diff>

I didn't compile it, I didn't try it, but this patch is trivial as I
stated before and looks very good. I would like TLR or Brendan to commit
it. And it is very good that you seem to have switched to best Revision
Control System that is available at the moment. I do my mutt
vendortracking since

        (faui02) [~] ls -al /proj/mutt/bin/mutt-vendortrack.sh
        -rwxr-xr-x  1 sithglan icipguru 1447 Aug 31  2005
/proj/mutt/bin/mutt-vendortrack.sh*

with git and it never let me down. :-) These days I am happy that Larry
McVoy stopped giving me a free BitKeeper and so Linus started to
develop this more than compensating substitution.

Thanks,
        Thomas