[RFC] header caching for MH (was: [RFC] header+body caching for POP)

Hi,

* Thomas Glanzmann [06-05-05 13:16:52 +0200] wrote:

I've started writing a patch for CVS head that ports the header caching used in Maildir and IMAP also to POP. In addition, via $imap_cachedir, mutt can cache whole messages and not just headers. I've also started porting this feature to POP.

while you're at it you could also support mh style mailboxes. I got once
a feature request for this, but never took the time to do it. But it is
trivial.

Indeed. I've had some minutes to try it, it compiles and seems to be faster than without it. The patch is at:

  <http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pdmef/mutt/patches/pdmef+patch+mh.diff>

...if someone wants to play with it.

  bye, Rocco
--