Re: Feature request: missing attachment (was: tag-push and tag-pop for tag-prefixing macros)

On 2006-01-15 22:30:31 +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:

> Familiar problem :-/ I believe this is somewhat typical for
> a text mailer - it's more difficult to add the attachment as
> you type it. With GUI mailers and even PINE with its tightly
> integrated editor, it's easier since you can just move to or
> click on the "Attach" zone/field.

Well, you can actually put an "Attach" pseudoheader into your
message while you compose it, if you have header editing turned
on.  Mutt will attach the file that's identified there.

With the mail-mode that I'm using with jed, I can actually type
C-c a and then use jed's file selection mechanism to select the
attachment for mutt.

Not that I'd do this very often.

--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.