Feature request: missing attachment (was: tag-push and tag-pop for tag-prefixing macros)

Nicolas Rachinsky <mutt-devel-0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> And, of course, I forgot to attach it. :(

Familiar problem :-/ I believe this is somewhat typical for a text
mailer - it's more difficult to add the attachment as you type it. With
GUI mailers and even PINE with its tightly integrated editor, it's
easier since you can just move to or click on the "Attach" zone/field.

Does anyone think it would help to add a list of Body matching patterns
that cause a warning and 2nd question if no attachments are found when
trying to send a message?

Alternatively, how about a question for attachments that is integrated
into the "send message" window - I wonder if that works or fails because
we stupid humans all get used to the question and type "no attachments"
on most messages.

--
Matthias Andree