Re: group-reply - bug or feature?

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 14:36:27 +0200, Rado S wrote:

: I agree with staying with the current behaviour, not because of
: habit but because it makes (more?) sense. That's probably because
: I don't know the reasoning behind filling up To: with all who once
: contributed to a group-reply, even if the body doesn't contain any
: of their literal contribution anymore.

I believe that Outlook does the alternative behaviour, and to fit in
better with that (ie, at work), I'd prefer that option.  Personally I
prefer the current behaviour for home mail, and would like to see it an
option...

Of course, that probably just makes Outlook broken, but since when's that
been news?

--
Dickon Hood

Due to constant nagging to change it, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.