Re: docbook?

On Sunday, 07 August 2005 at 01:14, TAKAHASHI Tamotsu wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Brendan Cully wrote:
> > feedback on the patch is welcome. I'd like to apply it after 1.5.10 is
> > released.
>
> I like it!
>
> No error with
>   xmllint -valid -nonet -noout doc/manual.xml
> after doing
>   s|artheader|artinfo|

ah, I'd done that in a later version that I apparently didn't post.

It seems if I do this that the email address doesn't actually
appear. Also, from my reading of the docbook docs, it seems email
should be able to appear in author. I don't know why it's being
rejected - I suppose the docbook book may just be wrong.

> Good job, Brendan!

Thanks, and thanks for looking at the patch.

> But bogus <emphasis> tags should be fixed
> before 1.5.11. ;)

I may have mentioned I don't know the first thing about
docbook. I guess you mean s|remap="bf"|role="bold"|? Hmm, looks like
remap="tt" in <literal> doesn't really do anything either. Fixed in my
tree.