Re: mutt/2019: menu_context itches (Re: your mail)

Hi David,

 On Tuesday, August 2, 2005 at 11:39:31 AM -0500, David Champion wrote:

    [$menu_move_off]
> frankly, that doesn't make much sense to me

    I'm puzzled. We obviously use Mutt in a very different way, and I
couldn't understand what you expect, nor how the interactions you state
were triggered.

    Mutt 1.5.8 introduced around this feature an unfortunate legacy
behaviour change, *and* a bug creating illogical movements in some
corner combinations of settings and conditions. AFAICS 1.5.9 and current
CVS still have this bug.

    According to thorough testing some monthes ago, Tamo's patch
corrects *all* these problems. Could you please check? And failing that
compare it to legacy 1.5.7 or older. Default behaviour is intended to be
identical.

Bye!    Alain.