Re: mutt development status

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 03:57:07PM -0400, John J. Foster wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 02:50:44PM -0500, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> > I do that with 'unset mark_old'.  Would be doubly nice on mbox,
> > actually, since it wouldn't have to rewrite N% of the file when you
> > leave to change all those stati.
>
> I do that too. But you still have to re-enter the folder to know there's
> unread mail. I want that to show on the mailboxes screen alongside the
> "new mail" count.

Perhaps it's due to some patch being applied, but Debian's mutt is
perfectly capable of retaining the 'N'ew mail label as long as you're using
maildir.

I noticed that when I started using offlineimap and had to switch to (brrr)
maildir.

--
 Marc Wilson |     * Jes wonders why so many people in here uses
 msw@xxxxxxx |     fooZZZZZ and foo_sleeping nicks <peter> Jes: Because