Re: tag-prefix-cond, cond-end problem?

Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> I just had an idea. Does 'macro index } "<end-cond>"' work?

'fraid not, does the same thing.

> At the moment I have no time to look into it. But I try nto to forget
> it, and to look into it in the next month. But I can't promise
> anything, sorry.

No worries.  This wasn't exactly pressing to begin with, and I've got
a perfectly acceptable workaround regardless.  Thanks again!

-CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy         |   "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,