Re: Mutt Next Generation

Re: Andriy N. Gritsenko in <20050203023608.GE22560@xxxxxxxxx>
>     I think, I know what Paul Walker means. :)  It's about such thing as
> auto-collapsing threads, isn't it? I also think it's very useful but I
> didn't make such feature then. I made another feature instead, useful for
> news: Mutt can hide read articles.

folder-hook . 'push <collapse-all>'

(NB: For my list folders, I'm using the thread_pattern (or
mutt-thread) patch that allows to hide threads that contain only read
messages. It isn't really stable, but works for me. The problem is
that new messages don't show up then a thread limit is active.)

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/