Re: Mutt Next Generation

    Hi, Paul Walker!

Sometime (on Friday, January 28 at  1:17) I've received something...
>On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 10:34:34PM -0500, Derek Martin wrote:

>> I personally never use Usenet, but to me, NNTP and e-mail seem like
>> (from the perspective of the user) exactly the same thing, so I see no

>They have the same message format, but very different reading requirements.
>For the little it's worth, I would agree with Thomas that a dedicated news
>reader is better.

>(Unless mutt ends up behaving just like slrn, anyway...)

    You just didn't tried Mutt with NNTP support yet, perhaps. And I want
read from you which different reading requirements it may have. Threading
view? Mutt have it already. Read only unread articles? Set your filter,
even bind it to some key. Nothing very different. I'm very surprised by
your words. :)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.