Bugzilla (Mutt Next Generation)

Re: Werner Koch in <87oefb7x32.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Adding Mutt is matter of a couple of minutes work. A script to convert
> the existing messages to the gnats format - in a basic fasion - isn't
> that hard.

(NB: A conversion script was also pointed-to earlier in this thread.)

Adeodato proposed to add whitelisting to a debbugs-based BTS. If we
start with, say, the mutt-dev+users subscribers and automatically add
all bug submitters, that should be almost spam-free. Implementing that
shouldn't be too hard in procmail.

* I can setup a debbugs BTS with the above.
* Or we use Werner's bugzilla.

Votes/comments on that? (I'm voting for debbugs+whitelisting.)

Christoph

PS: the offer to spam-clean the existing bugs also stands for the
bugzilla solution.
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/