Re: Mutt Next Generation

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:18:29 +0000, Lars Hecking said:

>  What I don't like about bugzilla is that one needs an account to log
>  a report. OTOH this virtually guarantees no spam.

We are running gnats on the same machine as the mutt BTS used to live
and we don't have any spam for the very same reason.  There is a guest
account to add and comment on bugs.

The only real problem is that I can't get the Emacs mode to work.
However the web interface is pretty usable.

Adding Mutt is matter of a couple of minutes work. A script to convert
the existing messages to the gnats format - in a basic fasion - isn't
that hard.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner