Re: ANNOUNCE: maildir header cache for current development cvs

Hi,

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [040208 23:58]:
> ...but I rarely actually test a new Mutt in a sandbox before trying it on
> my live mail ... yes, I've already been bitten a few times, and it sucks,
> but that's why procmail backs up every single bit of mail that comes
> in for me: I can simply nuke my box and feed the backup to procmail,
> and then sit back and watch my mail come back to my mailbox :-)

hehe. Same for me. I killed a few of my mailboxes (all sandboxes) while
writing the IMAP header cache. mutt was in an endless loop while opening
the box and didn't stop to penetrate my disk. :-) Restoring the Maildir
from backup solve the 'problem' for me.

        Thomas