Re: ANNOUNCE: maildir header cache for current development cvs

Hi,

> > At the moment I am working on the invalidate problem (drop cache if
> > message was modified since cached). That involves stating each message
> > on reopen, which is bad :-( hopefully not to bad.
>
> done. Updated version is on

i just added to my TODO list that I stat the directory which contains
the maildir message first and only when it is more recent than the cache
entry I stat the file itself that should gain a lot of perfomance.
Especially in maildir because there cur, new and tmp files. :-))

        Thomas