Re: bounce broken?

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 11:05:50PM +0100, Alain Bench wrote:
> On Sunday, January 11, 2004 at 11:10:10 PM +0100, Gerhard Öttl wrote:

thank you - your answer let me see the things more clearly.

>    More precisely "my_hdr anything" is not used in bounces. And should
>not be: Bounce sends the original header untouched, and only prepends
>required "Resent-*:" fields.

thats true for the "real" message header, but i have "envelope_from=yes"
and so it would make sense to use the my_hdr for the "-f anything"
that was passed to sendmail.
for the resent-from it also would be a good idea - in my opinion.

but thank you again and i will have a look to the archives about
the send-hook and "set from" discussion.

gerhard

--
gerhard oettl