Re: Mutt crashing on exit or replying (sometimes)

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 03:44:45PM -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> See about that backtrace; that'll give a much better idea of what's
> going on and where it's crashing.

More later, but this is close to the end of my day at work, and I'll
have to look into it this weekend or beginning of next week. But I
really appreciate all the help. You've definitely explained a lot of
things which were confusing to me, but I was sort of afraid to ask and
look ignorant.

Thanks again. I'll take your suggestions and run a backtrace soon and
post the results here if necessary.

- jt