Re: Finding messages from one person replied to by another?

On 22 Jan 2009 09:24 +0100, by jeremie@xxxxxxxxxx (Jeremie Le Hen):
> There would be a better way I think, with the following awaiting patch:
>       http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3144

Great! This looks like exactly what I was hoping for. Here's to hoping
that this makes it into mainline soon, and in the meantime, I might
try it out with a custom built version of mutt this weekend.

--
Michael Kjörling .. michael@xxxxxxxxxxx .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *