Re: How to get single list of mailboxes from two IMAP servers?

=- Marco Fioretti wrote on Sun  3.Aug'08 at 11:21:42 +0200 -=

> I have the folders in both the accounts displayed
> simultaneously in the folder tree all the time, and I can move back
> and forth from any folder on remote_server to any folder on
> local_server without any problem. I only have, of course, to enter the
> password for each account the first time I access its server. This is
> the functionality I want to replicate in mutt and from reading this:

It works.
RTFM about all the imap_* vars, there are 2 related to automatically
processing IMAP folders in "mailboxes" use.
Something like imap_..._subscribed.

Also see the wiki for help with imap: guide -> Imap.