Re: How to get single list of mailboxes from two IMAP servers?

El dissabte, 02 de agost del 2008 a les 23:36, Marco Fioretti va escriure:
> I have some mailboxes on a remote imap server, and some on one running
> on my home computer (both servers are Dovecot, in case it
> matters). Let's say they are:
>
> marco@remote_server:Personal
> marco@remote_server:Mailing_lists
> marco@xxxxxxxxx:Hobbies
>
> I would like to have mutt:
>
> - tell me when there's new mail in any of those mailboxes
> - when I hit "c" and then "?" offer me a list with all and only the
>   mailboxes above.
>
> Is this possible? I have written this in .muttrc:
>
> mailboxes   imaps://marco@remote_server/Personal
> imaps://marco@remote_server/Mailing_lists imap://127.0.0.1/Hobbies
>
> but it doesn't behave how explained above. For example, if I type c ?
> , it only lists the folders on the remote server

In the message index, When I type c (change to a different mailbox) and
? I get a list of the folders in the defined imap account. When in the
folders, if I press <tab> I get the list of mailboxes.

Nevertheless, if you want to change imap accounts, you will have to have
a look at the thread on multiple identities:

http://marc.info/?l=mutt-users&m=121744583503848&w=2

I am also using Dovecot, and I fetch all the email from different
accounts to my Dovecot server. I normally read the mail from my Dovecot
server.

Cheers!

--
Location: 41:24:51N (41.41417) 2:11:25E (2.1903)
Linux User: #463211