How to get single list of mailboxes from two IMAP servers?

Greetings,

I have some mailboxes on a remote imap server, and some on one running
on my home computer (both servers are Dovecot, in case it
matters). Let's say they are:

marco@remote_server:Personal
marco@remote_server:Mailing_lists
marco@xxxxxxxxx:Hobbies

I would like to have mutt:

- tell me when there's new mail in any of those mailboxes
- when I hit "c" and then "?" offer me a list with all and only the
  mailboxes above.

Is this possible? I have written this in .muttrc:

mailboxes   imaps://marco@remote_server/Personal
imaps://marco@remote_server/Mailing_lists imap://127.0.0.1/Hobbies

but it doesn't behave how explained above. For example, if I type c ?
, it only lists the folders on the remote server

TIA,
        Marco
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84