Re: Which spam filter do you use?

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 07:56:44 AM +0200, Christian Kuka (ckuka@xxxxxxxxxxx)
wrote:

> At the moment I'm using bogofilter, razor, pyzor, dcc, spamassassin
> and clamassassin and the following procmail rules:

This (cascading several filters, lightest to heaviest) is what inmy
other reply I said I'd like to try someday. Do you have any _measure_
of how better it is wrt a bogofilter-only setup?

Something like "bogo alone stops 80% of spam, razor 80% of bogo
missed, SA 80% of what is still left etc".

Thanks,
        Marco
--
Your own civil rights and the quality of your life heavily depend on
how software is used *around* you:    http://digifreedom.net/node/84