back to Evolution :-/

I just posted a message that I can not access pop server on my provider
so some folks asked question if I have pop compiled IN.  I did not.  And
I quickly recompile mutt with "pop" and "mobx" support and when I tried
to start it I got:
Reading /home/joseph/.maildir/inbox...Segmentation fault

I went tried back: recompile it without POP and MOBX and still:
...Segmentation fault

I rung mutt:
strace -ff -o mutt.trace mutt

If anybody know how to read this file I appreciate the help.
I've tried to attached the file 26Kb but the list complained it too big.

Back to evolution :-/

--
#Joseph