Re: [OT] List corrupting DomainKeys?

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 11:30:15AM -0600, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> Hrm, it would appear that you are correct. My DKIM validator was
> broken (needed to update Mail::DKIM), so now the DKIM signatures
> validate correctly. However my DomainKey signatures are still broken;
> my validator says "Message is not valid syntax.", whatever that means.

What are you using for DK validation? I'm seeing the same as you
(validation failures). I'm using a hand compiled C program, but it has
been so long ago that I don't remember what library I was using. I
though one of the newer DKIM libs also did DK?

--
:: Jeff Macdonald | Director of Messaging Technologies
:: e-Dialog | jmacdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxx