Re: 3 questions: Renaming folders with hook + browser reverse date

Hi,

mea culpa, mea culpa...

I had two set sorts in my muttrc... and the second one was overwriting
the good one...

Ok, that fixes the sort issue... now, macro indeces...

I got this email:

-----------------------------
Alain Bench <veronatif@xxxxxxx>

Hello,

 On Saturday, August 18, 2007 at 23:21:08 +0200, Vim Visual wrote:

>| macro index <F5>  'c ~/mail/inbox      ^M'
> doesn't work

   Let's first write the macro cleanly:

 - <function> names instead of keys
 - <Key> symbols instead of obscure key notations
 - drop harmfull spaces (by default the <Space> key is bound to the
<buffy-cycle> function at this prompt)

| macro index <F5>      <change-folder>~/mail/inbox<Enter>

   Does this work?

Bye!    Alain.

and I say: A huge, vast, enormous THANK YOU to Alain! That fixed it!

And now the very last question:

I ssh to a linux box to check the email. This is more convenient
because that pc is part of a cluster and is being backup'ed every
night...

When I ssh it from my OpenBSD laptop mutt is behaving well but for ONE
thing: backspace does not work, so that I cannot scroll up the
screen... I get a "this key has not been defined" message, but it has
because when I physically log in on that box, it is working and, when
I use mutt from the very openbsd laptop, backspace is also working
fine. It is only the combination openbsd laptop + ssh tunnel to a
linux box what breaks backspace...

any hint??

Pau