3 questions: Renaming folders with hook + browser reverse date + openbsd

Hi,

First question:
============

I figured out that it is possible to rename the file where the sent
emails are stored with

send-hook . "set record=~/mail/sent-mail-`date +%Y-%m`"
set record="=sent-mail-`date +%Y-%m`"

(or similar) by reading the faqs.

Now a very silly question... please feel free to flame and even stone
me. How do I do the same for the received emails? set record2 ???
ahem...

Second question:
===============

I want to see my emails (sent, received) according to their date,
reversely. I wrote this in my muttrc:

set sort_browser=reverse-date

But it doesn't work. It shows me the emails according to the threads,
not to the reverse date. How can I fix that?

Third question:

I am moving to OpenBSD and I realised that

macro index <F5>  'c ~/mail/inbox      ^M'

doesn't work any more, with Mutt 1.5.16 (2007-06-09). It worked under
fedora5 with Mutt 1.4.1i (2003-03-19)

Thanks.

Pau