Re: 3 questions: Renaming folders with hook + browser reverse date

On Sat 18.Aug.07 23:21, Vim Visual wrote:
[snip]
First question:
============

Now a very silly question... please feel free to flame and even stone
me. How do I do the same for the received emails? set record2

Search for "save-hook" in the manual/wiki/etc.

Third question:
============

I am moving to OpenBSD and I realised that

macro index <F5>  'c ~/mail/inbox      ^M'

And what's that supposed to do? Maybe you're looking for a macro that loads the file browser and lets you pick a mailbox. I have the following macro for this:

macro index,pager ',c' '<enter-command>set mask=$my_mask<enter>\
        'open a different folder'

Please, everyone, improve my settings if needed.

BTW, use real commands instead of key combinations in your macros.

Cheers.

--
redondos