Re: How to automatically delete empty maildirs?

On date Thursday 2007-01-11 10:14:08 -0700, Bob Proulx muttered:
> Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> > My problem depends on the fact that I have many maildirs setted as
> > mailboxes (using the mailboxes command) and I would like not to display
> > them in the buffy view when they don't contain messages.
>
> Try the TAB command when viewing that displayed information.  It
> should switch to a slightly different mode that only displays
> mailboxes with unread mail in them.  (Hopefully I have that right.  I
> did not double check and this is from memory.  Sorry for the terse and
> unverified response.)

Hi Bob.

No, the tab switches between the normal folder view and the so-called
(at least by me! ;-)) buffy view, where are displayed all the existing
maildirs/mailboxes corresponding to the mailboxes setted with the
corresponding command.

Mailbox/maildirs containing unread messages are marked with a N, but I
would like also to see which maildirs/mailboxes contain messages (I'm
used to leave in the inbox maildirs all the messages to which I want
to reply).

Cheers
--
Stefano Sabatini